Sunday, March 20, 2011

Delicious Dishes

         I asked you readers about your experiences with food in the bedroom, without even contributing my own! I thought about it, and I realized that they are few and far between. In fact, the only time food has factored into foreplay has been via my Russian tongue. Lemme tell y'all, people dig it when you speak a foreign language.
         In the heat of the moment, one dude asked me to talk dirty to him in Russian. I hardly know any dirty words in Russian, so trying to sound naughty did little more than crack me up.
         So, I settled on a more gastronomic approach.
         "Speak Russian to me," he whispered.
         "What a delicious sandwich, piled high with deli meat and cheese," I replied in husky Russian. 

         ... I chose not to translate for him.

"Russian sandwich" should really be a sex term like "Cincinnati bowtie" or "Abe Lincoln."

1 comment:

Jane said...

Hahahhahahahahah I love it! That's amazing. I'll have to keep that in mind if somebody ever makes that request of me.