Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bangin' Beats


Jason Mraz is way overplayed. Still, whenever I hear this song my clothes immediately begin peeling off. I mean, come on, totally sexy slow hip grindin' beat, and the words "you're dancing naked there for me" are in the lyrics. Which tells me that I should not be sitting at my computer drinking coffee and eating cheetos while I listen to it. Instead I should be fondling my breasts rhythmically and making kissy faces at myself in the mirror (or a lucky paramour, if available). If you're not down to start your foreplay with a rousing rendition of Salt N' Pepa's "Push It" or the like, this is a softer, more luscious exercise in striptease. It practically wills my panties off.

Lest I strip to a broken record, I need some recommendations. What are your favorite bangin' tunes?

1 comment:

Illene said...

Your blog is amazing, and believe me when I say you have a loyal reader in me :). LOVED the link you posted in Bondage Bias!

"Harry Potter Dubstep" at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqOAwfRSH_c
"The Masochism Tango" by Tom Lehrer
"First of May" by Jonathan Coulton
"Undisclosed Desires" by Muse
"Do It Like A Dude" by Jessie J
"Sexy Silk" by Jessie J (!!!)
"I Just Had Sex" by Lonely Island
and
"Tonight" (Dirty version ONLY) by Enrique Iglesias.

That's my list at the moment, thanks for the lovely blog!