Monday, February 28, 2011

The Birth of Bondage, Part III: King Dong




           This final installment in my bondage trifecta comes to you courtesy of a 1933 black-and-white epic with a large, hairy protagonist. The sexy horror story of which I speak is, of course, King Kong --- everybody gets off on 1930’s King Kong! Right? Right??
            Embarrassing as it is, that black-and-white ape gave me a ladyboner to (nearly) surpass every discomforting erection experienced in a septuagenarian high school teacher’s classroom.  

How can you resist that face?

            I was spending the rare couple of days visiting my father on the other side of the country --- my parents aren’t together so I don’t see him very often nor know him very well. I was sixteen years old and didn’t really know much about what tickled my clit pickle other than the occasional well-placed banana. We decided to test out his brand new in-home surround sound with a(n) (a)rousing screening of King Kong, which my dad had recently checked out from the library.
            Sandwiched between him and my aunt, also visiting, we set out to enjoy the film. Things were going swimmingly until the beautiful blonde Anne Darrow was tied up as bait to capture the monster. King Kong stomped into the scene and she writhed desperately in her binds, unable to escape the hairy beast’s grasp. I wiggled in my seat. Things were happening in my pants that were not supposed to be happening during 1930’s cinema. He grabbed the dame; I came. She screamed; I creamed.

Kinky!

            Of course, I didn’t really orgasm at the mere sight of a helpless woman, but I did begin to feel slightly uncomfortable wedged between family members. My arm itched to crawl in my pants; my dad’s arm was around my shoulders. I sat there trying to orchestrate subtle pelvic gyrations to assuage the monstrous maw in my pants.
            A bit later, King Kong was captured. A couple of hours later, I could concentrate on the movie. At that point, King Kong had long unleashed his wrath on New York and was in fact sitting back in the DVD case.
            “Did you enjoy the movie?” my father asked.
            “Yes, very much,” I hurriedly replied and skittered to the bathroom to regain composure.  

He's a grower, not a shower.
   
           

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed your blog. I especially like the bondage posts. After reading about your King Kong experience, I couldn't help but think about how horny my girlfriend go after we watched "In the Cut" with Mark Ruffalo (He wasn't there, just in the movie.

She seems to have a submissive side too. I'd be interested in posts about how to be more dominant for couples where both are submissive. Thanks for your good work.