Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Meh, you'd better be one impressive dude, or I'm just gonna go bang myself instead.


On this here arbitrary holiday,
            I will be making love with a merman on a distant shore, the warm water nuzzling our toes as we canoodle in the unobtrusive, petal-soft sand.  
            ...Actually, I will most likely be shoving myself full of butterfly kiss while imagining that I'm tied spread-eagle to the bedposts.
            It's a holiday of love, and I will love whomever I want, however I want! (answers: myself, bound.)
            Really, whether you do or do not have a special someone to bang on this fine day, consider some self-loving, ladies. Love the power that you have to make yourself come. Isn't it magical?
          Just like a moonlit lobster dinner. Maybe even better. Hell, definitely better.

No comments: