Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Orgasm Santa


Today, I sent off a vibrator for a friend who has never had one and couldn’t afford one. She has had far more sex than me, so imagine my surprise when she told me that she’d never had an orgasm!
            It not only surprised me --- it made me sad. Here was this woman who had men practically orbiting around her, but had never put her sexuality into her own hands. She had always allowed men to dictate it for her. I wanted to put the power of orgasm in her hands, to make her feel like she merited it. I wanted her to own herself.
            Tossing aside the feminist rhetoric: she is my best friend. And it made me sad to know that she wasn’t experiencing this amazing feeling that I was making happen for myself every night.
So, I partook in jack-off philanthropy. Because every woman should have a right to (and take advantage of her right to) hone her coming. Perhaps it’s a stretch, but I think that if more women were encouraged to own their orgasm, there would be more peace in the world.
That there is your corniness for the day.

corniness, vibrator. All in one.

No comments: