Friday, February 11, 2011

Desperate Countries call for Desperate Dude Denial

They're probably all home vigorously masturbating.
 
    A female Belgian legislator jokingly suggested a sex strike until a new government is set up in Belgium. Because everyone knows, when you want men to get things done, you deprive them even more of the one thing they think of constantly*. That'll get 'em focusing on legislating!
       Meanwhile, while we level-headed chicks are depriving dudes of the one thing they need from us, maybe the Big Important Men will finally be able to get something done. Darn you ladies, with your warm, cozy orifices! Alway distracting guys from what's really important!
        In all seriousness, though, thank god she was kidding. Ladies have a need for and right to bangin' just as much as the dudes. So let's not perpetuate the stereotype that each time we sex it up we're sacrificing some glorious part of ourselves to our penile pals.
        Belgian legislators did seriously propose to stop shaving their beards, which doesn't exactly convince me that she was joking. It was probably more like:


"...and to encourage the development of a new government, I propose a sex strike!"
expected murmur of agreement--- denied. 
"uh...ha, ha ha! Kidding, guys! It's a joke! Funny, funny!"

Or maybe it was like when I try to make a sex joke and everyone thinks I'm being serious. This happens a lot, mostly because conversations with me are essentially a series of sex jokes. I once convinced a friend that I banged a horse. Bestiality, legislative sex strikes. Same difference. 

 
* I'm perpetuating stereotypes myself, blah blah blah. It's a pretty true one. and don't worry, dudes, I don't think any less of you for it --- my mind hasn't left the gutter since '02.

No comments: