Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Vibrator Vednesday: Butterfly Kiss


I certainly don’t own enough vibrators to make this a continuous feature. But I do own a humble rumbling force that keeps me quite satisfied.
So I’ll be describing my mechanical minions until I run out. At which point I’m likely to buy more. Because my cunt is demanding like that. 


This twee pink masterpiece has been highly touted by the poor and horny. Banking at under twenty bucks, it’s a great dual-stimulation toy for those with light wallets. For those of you who, like me, care less about looks and more about affordable function, this sucker’s a good bet. Or maybe you’re into bubblegum insects tickling your lady parts. To each their own!
            Anyway, the toy has three vibration settings. I usually skip the first one because, honestly, it does nothing for this power pussy. The second one is good for some preliminary pleasure (“pussy, meet butterfly,” “butterfly, meet pussy”) and the third one is for when you’re ready to really get it on. For under 20 bucks it’s a pretty powerful little bugger (pun intended).
            The penetration piece has a respectable tip but the shaft is certainly no realistic dick, so if you really get off on p-in-v you may want to go in search of bigger things. If I feel like giving some love to my vagina I have to pull the vibe almost completely out and just push the tip in and out of my opening. Which effectively ruins the dual-action, as that butterfly is fluttering outside the realm of my clit at that point.

Here it is size-wise in relation to a hand.
            As for the g-spot, reaching it takes some acrobatics on the part of the vibe. Because the shaft is just TPR (thermo-plastic rubber) with no solid inside, getting it to curve towards my g-spot is a bit of an adventure. I usually pull the handle of the vibrator towards myself and away from my self, back and forth, to get any stimulation there at all. Honestly, I would not mind that shaft being a little more rigid (something I always say to my boyfriend at inappropriate times).
            But here I am complaining when, really, this thing is a cheap, quality venture into the world of dual-action vibes. If you’re a beginning masturbator, there’s tons to experiment with --- gentle, unintimidating penetration, variable strength clit stimulation, g-spot teasing, and maybe even a little ass-play for the braver among us (I’m still working on that one).
               Just don’t forget the lube, and may this pink meet your pink!

Note: All advertising is purely out of the goodness of my clit. I receive no reimbursement for these links --- i just really love Babeland. I'll probably rave about it in an upcoming post.

No comments: